Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We are home!

Well we are home and Faith seems to like the boys!



It is now 3:30 on Tuesday.  We got home around 9:30 on Friday.  Boy is jet lag a killer.  I feel like a fish that's been left out on land a bit too long.  I am currently resisting the urge to sleep!  Faith is napping in her bed, she has been sleeping with us at night but napping in her room and doing fairly well with sleep.

Yesterday I napped from about 2:30-5:00 and that was too long of a nap, the nights sleep wasn't great because of it.  Ian woke me up at 5 and it was dark out already, I remained in a fog the entire night!  That's the one thing that's tough about this adoption, nobody talks about getting home and adjusting to a new kid and also adjusting to a 13 hour time difference from China.  Well, now I know.

Signing off for now - one jet lagged Kevin...

No comments:

Post a Comment